In some situations you may wish to prevent students from navigating back to quiz questions and re-attempting them from the final page of the quiz. The SafeQuiz no-reattempt button disables the "return to attempt" button to make it harder for students to do that.
1) Create a Poodll "QuizSafe no-reattempt" template from the "QuizSafe no-reattempt" template bundle.
Contact Poodll Support if you do not have this template. See the following page for how to create a template from a template bundle.
How to use template bundles
2) Put the course in editing mode
3) Enable HTML Blocks in the Quiz that you are building
In the quiz settings, go to the appearance settings and click "Show more" to see all options. The final option allows you to show html blocks in the quiz.
4) On the quiz page containing the Poodll question.
Create an HTML block and insert the QuizSafe no-reattempt widget.
The Poodll filter tags will be placed on the page. If you do have a Poodll widgets icon on your toolbar, you can simply paste this string into the html editor:
5) The Return to Attempt button will be disabled shortly after the page loads