If you are using Google Chrome on Android and you see a "permission denied" error when you attempt to record audio or video ..
- On the browser top bar you will see three vertical dots.
- Tap those, a menu will open.
- On the top of the menu there will be an i in a circle (i for information). Tap that
- You should see a notice about mic allowed or blocked. And on the lower right "site settings". Tap site settings
- On the screen that opens up, there is a "permissions" section. You can tap on the mic permission here to deny or allow it.